© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Butterfly Mystery - Chapter 1

“Men, I can’t believe we gotta do a History work next week!”
“If this is the beginning, what will be the end?”
“Please, shut-”
“Hey, dude, what’s wrong?”
Jack was petrified. He was looking at a blond-haired girl with dark green eyes, walking in the corridor, talking to a 7th grade female. Someone like his twin sister.
“What are you doing here???”

“Oh, bro, I’ve missed you so much!” Mandy said as hugging her older brother.
“I’ve missed you too, Mandy. So, why are you here?”
“Well,” the blond haired started “we were missing you and I guess our parents need some time together.”
“Oh, Martha…” Jack hugged her.
She hugged in return.
“Life in Intern College isn’t easy, you don’t that?”
“We’ll pull through.” Martha replied convinced.
“Hey, dude, are you presenting me your siblings or not?”
Martha looked at the speaker. ‘Oh my gosh!”
“Martha, Mandy, this is my best mate, Brian. Brian these are…”
Martha did not hear more. She was just staring at Brian wishing he was not looking at her as she couldn’t take her eyes of him.
Brian belonged to the athletic type of boys. He had light grey hair: ‘Have he painted it?”, blue eyes and a great fashion sense. She felt discouraged. How could she compete with, she supposed, a bazillion girls using horrible glasses in her face? She couldn’t take them, or she would stumble for sure.
After she could escape, Brian was in front of her.
“Hey, what are you staring at?”
“Martha?” Jack asked concerned.
“Oh, sorry, Martha Williams.” She tried to wake up.
“Brian Thomas.” She couldn’t wake up…
“Martha, here my friend Brian is the best in our class.”
“I understand why…”
“You do? I thought you would start hating Brian”
“Why would I hate him?”
“Oh, have you let go you paranoia about pursuing guys that take best marks than you?”
Martha woke up.
“I’m the best…” she growled.
“Are you? I don’t think so.”
“Come on, Martha. Let’s go. I want to check out my room.”
Martha was dragged by her collar by Mandy still growling at Brian.
“Strange sister you’ve got, men…”
“Absolutely”

Next Chapter:
Rooms!!! We meet Martha room’s partner! But enemies aren’t over…

Author’s Note:
Ok, this is the first chapter. If you compare Fifteen Journey to this, it is almost the same writing so think of it as a personal identification.
Another thing, this story, unlike Fifteen Journey, is based in many stories that already exist. You have been warned!
Please comment!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home