© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Memories - Chapter 0

She was crying.
“Don’t worry, it will be alright…”
“Where… where are they taking me?”
She hid her tears before answering me. “It will be alright…” she repeated trying to convince herself.
The others were struggling against the big robots. No one could escape them, the sintists were our order. Although she was fighting with all her strength, the sintists’ guardians pushed her away, causing her to fall. The robots touch could provoke some circuits malfunction but, hopefully, she was still a pure human and the one I cared about more in this world. But I couldn’t see her anymore until the process was complete. Not even my mother, who has been with me since I was two, was near me. My sweaty hands were tied and I was just being pushed in a sterilized transparent capsule. We all had heard about the process but I never thought I would be a PAR’s victim so soon. And now I was alone...
Time passed too quickly till the fortress. The huge building everyone feared was my next destination.
I don’t know what happened next. My system was blocked as soon as I entered the building and I woke up later in a capsule with a green liquid inside. Staring at me, in a black and developed room, were dozens of sintists.
The dirty uniform, pale skin, cold eyes. That was our idea of sintists and, indeed, it wasn’t wrong. But the thing bothering me at that moment were the eyes: the eyes which regarded my naked body as an object.
“Program: X001. Disintegrate.”
I was shocked, since X001 is my serial number. Were they going to disintegrate me? Turning me to molecules?
I tried to break the glass which was separating me from the sintists. But the more I fought, the more I lost hope. I finally gave up, making many sintists to grin with my defeat. But while analysing their reactions, I recognised someone in the middle of that crowd of sintists. Myself.
Well, I wasn’t exactly me. He was about ten years old older but he had the same tea coloured hair, the same dark blue eyes and the same open smile. Our eyes met for a second but the manager’s command stopped it, making me lose my senses.
“Initiate robotization.”
That was the first time I saw my dad.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara_fc said...

You got an interesting story there...Nice work! :D*

It's a shame I haven't thought of it first! ;P

Merriest Wishes*

Thursday, 15 June, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home