© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Brad's Adventures and Misadventures - Chapter 1

The alarm clock rang.
There was a boy looking for the four walls around him. He was Brad, a twelve year old boy, not just more than a simple boy.
“Let’s see” said him “It’s twenty past seven, and I’ve got to wake up to school in 10 minutes and go on another horrible day of my life”.
Then, a scream crossed over the room:
“Bradley! Go take your breakfast! Now!”.
“Coming, mom.”
He climbed downstairs. His expression was terrible. While he was walking, five small kids, also known as his small brothers, crushed against him.
“Watch it” said Brad. But no one heard him.
He entered in the kitchen. A small kitchen where was his father, reading a newspaper, his mother, bored as ever, and his sister, putting her things away.
“Brad, you’re late! Take your breakfast and go to school!” said his mom.
Don’t worry, dear.” Said dad. “I’ll take him. So move on, Brad!”
“I’m already ready, dad.”
“And you, Carol? Are you already ready?”
“Sure” said Carol, Brad’s sister.
Everyone entered to the car. Brad, Carol, his five little brothers and dad. Mum was a home worker.

Brad arrived to school. As soon as he stepped the school floor, someone gave him a punch in his shoulder.
”Hi! How’s going my best punching sack?” said the boy.
“Ah ah ah. Very funny, James. And how is my best friend going?”
James was really his best friend. While James was always happy, Brad was solitaire and he didn’t have much friends.
“Well, I’ve got to my class” said James.
“Our class” said Brad. “Or should I say the hell?”
“It’s all the same.”
They started to run to their classroom, and when they opened the door, they only saw paper planes and material flying in the air and people talking.
“Ouch! I’ve been hitted by one rubber.” Said Brad.
“Lucky yours it’s not a rock, it could be worst.” James said.
“Our seats! Finally, I can… Ouch! Stupid pens! Oh, hi, George.”
“Hi guys. Here so soon?” Said George, an other Brad’s friend.” Do you know what Susan said? No?” But before they can start to talk, George was already talking. “She said things that I never heard before.”
“Like what?” asked James.
“Ah… I don’t know. But they were interesting.”
“Really?...Oh, boy…” said Bradley.
And when Brad turned to Susan, he started to dream. She was the girl of his dreams. Beautiful, intelligent and nice. But then…
“Good morning, class.” Said the teacher. “Today we are going to have the visit of this man. He’s going to watch our class. So give a good example to him.”
And the class started normally.
Author’s note:
Comment my story so that I can know what I can turn better.
My story is not so bad (I guess…) is it?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

My bro's first chapter! Chuif...
Ok, you are in a good way, but there are many things that you can still improve. But for first chapter, it isn't bad. Just try to avoid erros in futures texts.
Keep the good work.
Your Carol.

Thursday, 12 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home