© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Butterfly Mystery - Chapter 3

Martha was waiting. She had already unpacked and she was sat in her future bed. She was expecting the door to open in any second, so that she could meet her new roommate. But the door was really stubborn and did not want to move.
Martha felt bored. She started analysing her partner’s belongings. They were all coloured but awfully organized. There could be seen a scarf posted in the wall with a common name printed. Martha deducted this was her partner’s name: Jennifer. Martha advanced to Jennifer’s bed-side-table, where she noticed a picture frame. There were 3 girls in the photo, from different ages and similar between each other. This puzzled Martha. How could a top fashionable and pretty girl, have a photo frame with her siblings? The common was to have friends in that frame, not members of family!
“What are you doing?”
Martha jumped.
“AH, you scared me!”
“Sorry,” she seemed distant and sad “but who are you?”
“I’m your new room partner, Martha. You are Jennifer, I suppose?...”
“Yes…”
Indeed, Martha’s suspicions were right. Besides her roommate’s name being Jennifer, her beauty was something that could make jealous any girl, not to mention the boys… and she had a great fashion sense. But she seemed too sad, alone.
“Are you okay? You seem sad…”
Jennifer lost control. She exploded in tears.
“Why is the world so unfair?!” she cried.
Martha put Jennifer’s head on her lap and waited patiently. Eventually, she stopped crying and sat on the floor, her back to Martha.
“Why are you comforting me?” Jennifer asked.
“I care about everyone.”
“You are the first person that cares about me in this school. I’ve just entered yesterday…”
“I guess we’re equal. I entered today…”
“Really?”
“Yeah…” Martha answered.
Then, they chatted. Martha got to know why Jennifer was here, and her solitude feeling as well as many other things. It seemed that she had done her first friend.
“I’ve got to go now, my brother is probably waiting for me to show me the school.” Martha replied glancing at the clock.
“Ok, see you later.”
“Yeah”
Jennifer saw Martha running to the hall. Thoughts were running on her head.
“An angel…” she whispered.

Next Chapter:
First meeting. Prince charming without glasses. New enemies.

Author’s Note:
Ok, I know this story doesn’t have many fans but I’m still updating. I hope I can finish this quickly.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ola fipa!!entao ta td bem cnt???passei por aki pa t dar uns kisses...n tou la mt inspirada hj pa cometnarios...deskp n ter lido o blog mas eu confio em ti...e deve tar mt fx...bem fika bem
jokit@$

Monday, 26 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home