© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dion - Chapter 5

“She has already born?”
“Yes, five years ago.”
“But-“
“There is nothing we can do!”
“In fact, there is…” my father’s voice echoed through my mind as I felt being dragger closer to the one who gave me birth, causing me to sleep. This is the oldest memory I’ve got.
My community had heard rumours, prophecies about the next ruler of the planet. So I had been given a mission: keep Dion under surveillance.
But no one had predicted Dion could even control me. The anti-darkness fighters always expected my power to be light; the only power dark can not control, but my mother had already warned me my power would be air: the freedom. Namid means bird in ancient language, the language used in the Sages Era. It is impossible to escape destiny.
Hidden from the world for eight years, I left home and joined our academy as a transfer student to watch Dion. However, I quickly realize the person I was supposed to watch for was a lot different than what I had been told. She did not only have a greater power, but she didn’t seem human.
Five years passed of researches in the library. With this amulet, I managed to escape Dion’s power attraction.

She ended her narration with a sad sigh. And, wanting to end, she looked directly to my eyes by sitting in my lap.
“I will faint as soon as the spirits get me, so I won’t remember anything. It’s like the rest of the students.” “You have to follow Dion even you that may cause your death. That may mean we’ll never see each other again.” I nodded. I understood the situation. My powers were big enough to pursue her without any problem. But now, she changed her professional expression. “And, I now I am younger than you, but…”
Her sentence was finished with a slight pressure on my lips. A kiss.
Watching my perplexed look and the circle almost reaching her, she greeted me. “Bye.”
I wasn’t able to see anything more. I was dragged in darkness too and lost my senses, always grabbing the little girl.

These parts of the writing may be wrong. These were the parts I was able to see from Dion.
“This sensation…”
“What is it?” Gardn asked.
“It feels good. Powerful.”
“By the way, where are we?”
“In my mind projection. I brought you here.” Dion answered.
“Very pleased, master.” She accompanied his grin.
She walked a bit in the projection her mind had made. The dark and soulless background permitted her a coherent mind. Gardn had many question to ask but he knew he would bother his master if he’d do so.
“We’ll go out of this school. That was the deal with Pramiet.” She said loudly. “To give a use to the power. To find one person I have always sensed.”
She opened her arms and my point of view disappeared.

Next Chapter:
Let’s travel. What will be your destination, little one?

Author’s Note:
From now on, the story will take a different path. This is the action part. I want to finish this story quickly so expect quick chapters. Don’t lose yourself!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home