© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Brad's Adventures and Misadventures - Chapter 2

This day seemed to never end, everyone was bored. Nobody was happy, everyone only wanted to go home, like in every school day. Brad was just thinking on going home but, then, he saw the man looking seriously to him. Brad was trying to turn his eyes, but the man continued to look at him, letting Brad worried.
“Why is he looking at me like that? “

School ended. Everyone have put their things away and started to run out of the classrooms.
“I’m glad that’s over! What a hell!” said James. “I couldn’t take one more minute of that!”
“Yeah! I’m so tired of this. Aren’t you, Brad?”
But Brad wasn’t paying attention. He was looking to Susan, dreaming.
“Brad?”
No answer.
“BRAD!”
But, when Brad was turning his head to George, he hit against a street lamp and fall in the ground.

“Brad? Brad? Wake up! What was your idea?”
He woke up.
“Man, you really to take some medicine.” said James.
“Argh…What…What time is it?” said Brad.
“3 pm, dude. What is your problem?”
“Ah…I don’t feel so well…”
“I’ll take you home, pal.”
“What happened to me?”
“You hit against a street lamp, that’s all. Don’t ask me why, you did it.”
“Ah…Ouch.”
James hold Brad as a true friend. They had a relation that could never be destroyed. But while they were walking home, someone was observing them.

Next Episode:
Who is observing them? Is Brad gonna be fine?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

No, then, commenting time!
All I have to say is that you are the youngest in the blog so I caught many errors that you can avoid next time. Anyway, I know your story has potencial so try to describe more the actions and the characters' movements.
Keep writing!

Saturday, 11 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home