© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Cupid's Bless - Introduction

Hello fellow writers!This is your good old friend Saritah ( commonly know as - The Master).Anywho, I'm making these brand new series, which you folks can identifie more easily ( about girls, boys, cat-fights, crushes,cliques, school and so much more!). Eventually I shall continue Underground, but mean while I'll invest on this actual project.

This is not really an intro, to Cupid's Bless: it's more of a clip from the actual story. So you can see ( sort of) what the story is about ( and what it's not -about).
I sincerely hope you enjoy it and ,of course, comment.


Cupid's Bless

“Scarlett!”
A blonde girl stood by the lockers holding books, a pencil case, a pile of notebooks and at the very top a tube of lipgloss.
“What?” she asked with her eyes fixed on her locker, while a dazzling girl, with dark brown hair, green eyes and bronzed skin came running towards her.
“Look, I just want you to know that I’m truly sorry for what happened during lunch break: you know, about me and Josh…”
“Josh means nothing to me” Scarlett snapped. She finished packing her material, closed her locker shut and quickly walked away, turning her back on the meddling brunette .The girl followed close , determined to have a reasonable talk.
“Hey! Wait!”
Scarlett quickened her pace.
“Would you just hold on for a second?” She yelled while pacing quickly in her DKNY high-heel. She finally caught up with Scarlett. She pulled her arm and turned her around “What is wrong with you? What’s with all the drama? You said you didn’t like him, now you’re upset because he kissed me?”
Scarlett stared at her straight in the eye with her fiery hazel eyes which, eventually, made the girl step back. Afterwards, she flipped the hair on shoulder back, applied a fresh coat of lipgloss and inhaled deeply:
“You’re wasting your time. There’s nothing to talk about. I warned you to stay away from him. What did you do? Oh, let me guess… you used your razzle-dazzle on him( by which I mean your big Italian “material”), you spread rumors about my personality ( that weren’t nice at all) and tricked me to give him a valentine’s card ‘cause: “ he was sure to dig-it”. Well, is that how “friends” are like in Italy? Well here’s a new word for you to learn, while you’re staying here: female dog- Sienna”
Scarlett turned forth again, continuing her way towards classes.

“You okay, Sienna?”
The brunette grinned and nodded.
“I’m fine, Josh.”
“You know maybe that kiss was a mistake…”
Sienna rolled her eyes, made a half smile and tossed her arms around the boy’s neck.
“Relax, babe” she said brushing his dark curls of his forehead “you need time. I have time. Wanna grab a sugar-free hot chocolate?”
He shrugged his shoulders and nodded. Sienna made a half smile and bit her lower lip.

2 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

Master, hein? I would say second master since I'm the first!!! :D
Very nice chapter, however, there were some parts unclear. I still love your writing, continue your work!

Tuesday, 09 May, 2006

 
Blogger R said...

So this means you're alive!!! What will happen next? A post from Fredy?
wtv, about the story, it looks good to me (much like the other one you wrote). Just try to regularly update this AND the other story (you let things in a way it was a bit difficult to understand what was going on).

Wednesday, 10 May, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home