© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Strangers - Chapter 1

First of all, I want to apologize all that visit this blog for the delay of my story. I had a lot of tests and I had no time to write. But the holidays are coming so I promise that the 2nd chapter will take less time to be written.

Strangers

“You have one message!” said the warning on the screen.

27th October 2072
S Group,
Today the city of Dallas has been attacked by M.M.A and we think that Him was the organizer of this attack. Your mission is to find some evidences about the existence of Him and discover survivors.
Farewell,
S.A.H.

“Prepare the jet plane quickly!” demanded Saryh. “Time is running!”
“Fuel, checked. Lasers, checked. Provisions, checked.”
The S group went to Dallas the faster they could. They took no longer than 5 minutes. When they arrived, they didn’t believe in their eyes. Dallas was completely destroyed. The sky was dark grey, almost black. The dust was still in the air. Almost all buildings were in ruins. Mutants have left shortly before the S group arrival.
“How could they destroy everything?” said Migus.
“I don’t know. But we must start finding any survivor.” ordered Saryh. “Ricrady and Fedrik take the plane and use the thermal-sensor. I, Migus and Annes make the searches on ground.”
Half an hour later Annes shouted.
“I need help here! Two bodies!”
She found a little boy with a woman, probably his mother, very wounded. The woman was bleeding from the head and had a broken leg. The boy was less damaged only with a broken arm and some scratches all over the body.
“Ricrady help me bring the stretchers.” asked Migus
They took the bodies to the plane and then parted to the headquarters of S.A.H.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

I have one thing to say...shooooooooooort... but I think you're progressing and, by the time we're doing FCE, you'll be an expert! But for that, you need to write as much as you can. I want another chapter soon or you'll pay!!!
KAKAKAKAK
It's a good start...

Friday, 16 December, 2005

 
Blogger Fredy said...

I don't no what you define short because your 1st chapter is not longer than mine. But is a comment anyway!

Friday, 16 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home