© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

(It's) Over...

As she opened the window, she felt the sharp cold breeze pass her face, burning her cheeks, penetrating her trembling lips into her mouth. She rose her hands, placing them on her stinging eyes, filled with tears.

Sob after sob, she remembered that dreadful moment: his hand on hers, their kisses, his smile and her laughter. They looked so happy and in love…and it killed her inside. She closed her eyes, clenched her fists and left out a long, painful and desperate scream. Her breath was heavy, her throat was sore and her heart was pumping faster than ever. She ran towards the bathroom, away from that dark office, reaching for some pain killers, to “kill” the pain she felt deep inside. Then she lifted her eyes to the mirror above her, to see the makeup on her pale expression, fade away. It was ruined from all the crying. She gently put her fingers on her cheek, stared at her reflection for two long minutes, with his image still on her head.

“How could he do it? Fall in love with another girl…when she was HIS girl. They were meant to be. Why was this happening to her? When would the pain end?”

She scratched her face with her long red painted nails, feeling hatred and despair- then, she slowly “fell” on her knees right on that grey looking bathroom…and continued to weep. She was falling apart…she was loosing her mind over that…”guy”.


“I can’t believe it’s over…”


Well this is a little “story” I made while listening to Lindsay Lohan’s song “Over”. It inspired me to create a wretched love story of a girl, who sees the boy of her dreams with another girl. This is dedicated to all the girls that search for true love (like myself) and well, got “heart-brokened”! Never stop searching; the right guy is out there, somewhere! :)

Huggies, Love and Hope from
Saritah!



Here's LL's Song:

I watch the walls around me crumble
but it's not like I wont build them up again
so here's your last chance for redemption
So take it while it lasts cause it will end
And my tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye

Chorus
I can't live without you
Can't breathe without youI'm dreaming about you,
honestly tell me that it's over
cause if the world is spinning and I'm still living
It won't be right if were not in it together
tell me that it's over

And I'll be the first to go
Don't wanna be the last to know

I won't be the one to chase you
but at the same time you're the heart that I call home
I'm always stuck with these emotions
and the more I try to feel the less I'm whole
My tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye

Chorus:

And I'll be the first to go Yeah,
I'll be the first to go
Don't wanna be the last to know

Over... Over... Over...
My tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye

Chorus

Don't tell me that it's over
Don't tell me that it's over

1 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

Have you been heartbroken? Let's kill the guy who did it!!!
Well, I love your writing. I think your writing make us (readers) feel the same way as the character. Never stop being who you are!

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home