© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Butterfly Mystery - Chapter 4

5 minutes he said!... A half an hour has already passed… Martha was getting impatient. There was no clue about his brother.
‘Where can he be?’
Her thoughts were interrupted by someone who tripped over her.
“Excuse me…” he said “I’m just-“
“That’s ok… I think I’m not hurt.”
Martha opened her eyes. Another boy; this one staring at her. She felt really embarrassed.
“Sorry…” she started “I guess I… will be going now…”
Dave just stayed there, looking at the butterfly flying away. His heart had never beaten so fast.

Martha was just running. She really wasn’t expecting to meet a new guy that way, like movies and stuff.
“Hey, no running in the hallway!” Martha heard behind her. She turned at the speaker.
It was a 9th grade student with a superior look and delicate nose. Too delicate.
“I’ve never seen you here. I’m Diane, the school’s newspaper director. You are…?” she asked with indignation.
“Martha. I’m new here.”
“Have you written that on, George?”
“Yes,… sir…”
Martha noticed the so-called George. He was an average 9th grade student, always following Diane and her stupid orders. Martha wondered why…
“You are in this school because…” Diane attacked again.
“What do you have to do with my personal life? Back off!” Martha defended herself.
“Oh, we have a wild one here! Have you written down all?”
“Yes…”
“So, wild girl, have you noticed the size of the trouble you’re in if you don’t get along with me?” Diane asked in a provoking kind of way.
“Leave my sister, Diane” the voice saved Martha.
“Oh, it’s you, Jack O’Lantern. Anyway, we were leaving. I’ve goy work to do. Let’s go George…”
Diane left resigned but with a smile on her face.
“Jack O’Lantern?...”
“Never mind, sis. Diane thinks I’m mad.”
“She may be r-“
Martha’s reply was cut when noticing a female next to Jack.

Next chapter:
Who was next to Jack? Martha meets her new classmates.

Author’s Note:
I’m getting hopeless. Please comment or I’ll finish this story right now! Why are you so cruel? Chuif…

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara_fc said...

Don't stop now!I mean the story is great, it's just that it has a lot less action than your first!( this sounds ridiculous) but I think eventually people will get used to this style of writing...after all, it IS a wondefull story, and has lots of potencial! :)

Hugs and lots of support from,
Saritah :)

Sunday, 01 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home