© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Butterfly Mystery - Chapter 8

“What is this joke, Miss Williams?” William asked.
“I’ve discovered the culprit, and in…” she checked her clock “3 and a half minutes. I guess I’ll be staying here in the school bugging your work…”
“Spill it already!” he ordered “Who is the culprit?”
“Wait, I have some question for Miss Kant to answer.”
Julie was called and brought to the storage room.
“Miss Kant, I’ll be direct. How did you notice the robbery?”
“Well, I was checking the files and I noticed one was missing.”
“It’s kinda of weird, being checking these files, knowing they are the students’ files…”
“Well, we need to do that once a week.”
“So, how do you explain the chest was closed when we arrived here? The most normal thing you would do were call immediately the Security department, without worrying if it was open or close…”
“Well, I uhm… I didn’t want anything else to be stolen.”
“That is a response that I may accept but how do you justify that the thief stole exactly YOUR PROCESS?!!!”
“What?” William asked. The other boy was perplexed.
“Yes, Miss Kant discovered something incriminating and decided to hide it. Am I wrong,… Julie?”
“YOU STUPID BRAT, DON’T CALL ME JULIE!!!”
Julie fell to her knees.
“Yes, I did it. The idea of having a disciplinary process scared me; it was an obstacle for my entrance in the most prestigious universities in England. I had to do something…” then, Julie turned at Martha before being taken by the security department guards “You’ll pay, somehow…”
Martha stared sadly at her arrest to punish. It wasn’t good to make people suffer…

“Wow, I never thought an amateur would solve this case that easily.” William affirmed.
“That is your way to claim your defeat, isn’t it?”
“I NEVER SAID THE WAR WAS OVER!!!”
“Seesh, you’re such a bad loser…” Martha replied.
William was about to punch her when someone approached.
“So, how was the catch, chief?”
Rachel and Jammie, William’s secretaries, were waiting him.
“We have new business to treat, sir. Your help is needed.” Rachel replied.
William turned at Martha.
“Listen kid, don’t put yourself in troubles, it will be terrible for you.”
“Whatever you say… loser…”
Again, William’s wrist was stopped by his two assistants. Martha giggled while William was been carried by the two security agents.
“Hey, thanks…”
Martha looked at the speaker. It was that boy again.
“Thanks from what?”
“From what? If it wasn’t you, I would be now suffering punishment…”
“Forget that, you helped me too.”
“But…”
Martha put her finger in his lips.
“Shut up, the best thing you can do for me is to present yourself.”
He blushed and obeyed.
“I’m Dave Nicholson.”
Martha was now staring really concentrated at him, which made him blushed more.
“What are you doing?” he asked really embarrassed.
She exclaimed a scream of victory.
“Of course! I know you! You were the other boy that bumped me some weeks ago!”
“Yeah, I think so…”
‘I surely think so…’
“So, what were you doing to get that sweaty?”
Dave blushed again while trying to get the best way to explain her. However, she didn’t give him time.
“Oh, I’m super late! Bye, see you around!”
He waved at the flying butterfly…
‘I’ll definitely see you again…’

Thursday, oh, how did she hate Thursdays!!! At least it was the end of the day, it was some hours left.
This day seemed a little agitated, since she had seen an agglomerate of people in the corridor, next to the storage room. But the curiosity wasn’t enough to approach it.
“Hi, beautiful!”
Jennifer turned to the speaker.
“Oh, not you again…”
“Yes, it’s me, the irresistible Ted. So, how’s my beauty going?”
“Stop calling me that! We aren’t engaged now!”
“Bad mood, eh? Don’t worry, babe, I’ll fix it.”
He touched her face and brought her near to him.
“No, leave me alone!”
Jennifer turned away from Ted and bumped with someone in the corridor.
“Sorry, really sorry…” she apologised.
“That’s ok…”
Jen was stunned as her heart seemed wanting to go outside. Her stomach contracted and couldn’t thing with the speed of the heart. The boy…
“Dave! How you’re doing?” Ted asked.
“Pretty well, I guess. I need to go to the room now, homework to do. I’ll leave you and your love affair. And…” Dave turned at Jen “sorry about that. See you later!”
Jen saw the culprit of the high acceleration of her heart go away.
“Who is he?”
“Oh, he’s the guy who’s sharing room with me… So, where were we?...”
No, Jen wasn’t there anymore.
“These women, nowadays…”

Next Chapter:
Class trouble. This is the right choice.

Author’s Note:
This chapter is kinda of lame. I know, don’t blame me. This is supposed to be for kiddie girls but we don’t have any fan at that age. Anyway, enjoy the best you can and… comment!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

So you recomend me to read the 7th chapter, but tell me not to read this one because it's kinda stupid... In your author's note, you say this chapter is kinda lame... Well, I think you should be promoting your story, and not telling that things. An author shoud be proud of what it rights, I think.
Anyway, sorry, I didn't read it yet :P

Thursday, 16 March, 2006

 
Blogger MF said...

Lol, that is right.
However, read it and then agree or disagree with me. The truth is that I am preventing you from reading things you don't like. But, ok, it is a comment.
A whole week full of tests.

Sunday, 19 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home