© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Fifteen Journey - Chapter 3

He sat in a bench. Boy!, he really WAS tired! Panic had taken over him. If he had been unmasked…
‘Well, don’t want to give up right now!’, he thought while putting aside the evil thoughts.
Rick now noticed where he was. He saw himself in the middle of a garden, with thick vegetation. The garden was beautiful but…
“How am I supposed to get out of here?! This is a maze to me!!!”, he exclaimed desperately. He panicked.
“Haaaaaaaaaaaa, I’ve only got a few hours time to get to the ceremony!”
He did not remember more. He just knocked out after hitting his head on a tree.

Rick opened slowly his eyes. He was a little dizzy but he managed to get up.
‘How am I supposed to win Tourch with this sense of orientation? I’m so…”
A tiny sound interrupted him. It seemed a little harmless animal suffering. Indeed, she was. A blond, blue eyed and gorgeous girl was crying silently. She felt his warm hand in her back.
“Here, have this”, Rick said softly giving her a handkerchief. “Take off the tears from that beautiful face.”
She looked suspiciously at him and put her nose in his mouth.
“You aren’t drunk. Why were you sleeping in the middle of the path?”
“It’s a long story”, he replied and told her his mini-adventure.
“HAHA, you’re such a loser!” She couldn’t stop laughing.
“I’m not!!! It’s just…Well; at least you’re not crying anymore…”
“Yeah, thanks…” she said sincerely.
Then, they silenced. An uncomfortable silence.
“Why were you crying, may I know?”
“I just have…too much pressure on me right now. Nothing important.”
Being bored of this depressed ambience Rick suggested:
“Well, this may look kind of silly but… I need your help to get out of this garden.”
The girl could not stop laughing.
“You’re that stupid?!”
Rick resigned. Eventually, she stopped laughing. And told him the way out.
“Thanks for helping me with that.” She thanked.
“No problem.”
“I’ve got to go now…”
“Wait; at least tell me your name…”
“Lane, Cassie Lane.” That sounded familiar to Rick. “And you?” Too familiar.
“My… name?” It was obvious.
“Yes, duh! Why, don’t you have a name?” she giggled approaching to him. ‘It can’t be!’
“Hey, I’ve got to go now. See you around!” She looked really disappointed but Rick did not knew that. He started running as fast as he could.
‘Why? Why does she have to be Levinita’s candidate?’
He could not believe it. He was attractive to every girl around him but have to see that girl as his enemy was too much.
“Ouch!” He hit someone.
“Excuse me.” He apologized. “I’m really sorry.”
“Get out of the way!”
Rick was left in the floor. He looked at the guys that had passed through him. They looked all the same, wearing masks and with a cold expression.
‘I have a bad feeling about this…’ He thought as getting up to get his sword. Two new things in just one morning haven’t happened by accident…

Next Chapter:

The ceremony will begin! What is Tourch? Who are the candidates?


Authors Note: Now, this is becoming interesting. Just wait until next chapter!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, you're right! it's becoming realy interesting. and the poor rick felt in love with his major enemie.. how sad... Let's just see if they end up in bed or in kicks and slaps, hehehe. This is so like a soap opera.
Hoje comi feijão grelhado com peixe da horta!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home