© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Brad's Adventures and Misadventures - Chapter 4

This is not a dream. It's a new chapter of Brad's Adventures. Read and comment. But don't overdose the comments.

Brad examined the man.
“I remember you. You’re that one from the class.”
“Yes, I’m the man that visited your class.” Said the man. “My name is Robert. I’m here to talk to you.”
“You mean, to kill me?” Brad interrupted him.
“No way, kid. That was a test to see your skills.” He stopped talking. “To see if you are good to the organization…”
“Organization? What organization?”
“You see.” The man starts walking. “Follow me…”

George was lying in his bed. He was resting from a hard day of doing nothing. Then, he removes a little calendar and a phone from under his bed.
“Today’s the day. I better call him.”
He marks a number very quickly and he places the phone to his ear.
“Hum… Hello?”
“Hello, junior. What’s the problem?” A voice appears on the other side.
“Have you already recruited them?”
“One is almost ready. The other is still out.”
“Okay. I’ll be going to the base to see them.”
“Roger that, number 6.”

“Where are you taking me?” Brad asked Robert.
“Before you know, I must go get someone else.”
“Who is it?”
“Do you know this boy here?”
Robert hands Brad a picture of a small boy. The boy had dark short hair and blue clothes.
“I never saw in my life” Brads says.
“He has many skills. He already made that test and I think that he may be the biggest soldier of the JSO ever.”
“JSO? What’s that?”
“I’ll tell you when we arrive.”

A boy was playing in the garden with plastic soldiers.
Robert, appearing behind the woods, turned to the boy and said:
“That can be your future job.”
The kid stared at him with a angry look. Brad could now see that the boy’s eyes were light blue.
“You again?” He said.
“The world is full of surprises, isn’t it?” Said Robert.

James went to his home. He grabbed his mobile phone and pressed Brad’s number.
The phone rang. Twice. Then a thin voice answered the phone.
“Hello?” Said the voice.
“Hi, little one. Is Brad home?”
“No.”
“Oh… I’ll phone later.” James started to worry. “By the way, which of Brad’s brothers are you?”
“I’m Nick.”
“Oh... okay. Thanks for the information. Bye.”
“See you on the camping trip.”
The phone turned off.
“Oh, yeah. I almost forgot it.” James sat on a chair. "The camp trip."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

You're still writing? No way!
This blog is really full of suprises!
And, BTW, nice chapter. Hope you remember to write some more in the near future (very, very, near, you hear me?)

Wednesday, 25 October, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home