© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dion - Chapter 1

10 years later…

I am not writing this because I felt inspired to. No, everyone needs to find out what really happened since she was born. These are fragments of my memory.

Many people murmured echoing in the large room. This was no ordinary day for the birthday boys and girls. The ten-year-old kids were nervous, that was easy to recognise. Even I was nervous. I had had my graduation a long time ago but reliving those moments was kind of painful. I was watching from a separate room, but they couldn’t see us. And when I say “us” I am referring to older students that wanted to see their friends’ graduations, including Garnd, one of my enemies. Of course, I had other intentions by being there, as well as he…
The director started calling the students. We could see their faces shivering, as well as their bodies. I looked at the first student and I remembered myself, in that day, the day I received light, the worst power you can receive, at least in my country. The first student approached a table made from rock where the director told him to lie. And for the first time, I saw the director’s face: he just didn’t like it. The table blocked any kid’s movements and he, somehow, closed his eyes, and started to shine. I remembered the table’s spirit going through my brain I researching my soul, looking for mental strength and found nothing. In that kid’s case, he seemed to have the water power in himself. After all, each power requires a different personality and in Her case, I already knew which Her power was.
The graduation went through with the attribution on more powers. There was a graduation everyday, since everyday there was a birthday due to the huge amount of students in this school. There were quite a lot of kids whose tenth’s birthday was in that day. It seemed that light hadn’t been picked. I understand now why. Anyway, She was left the last. And Pramiet hadn’t done that by mistake. Before I could observe more in the other side of the glass, I heard my side’s door doing noise. It seemed that there was just me and Garnd in the room. It was better this way, nobody would know before the right time. I realise now that it was a mistake but what has being done can’t be changed. I joined Garnd with his staring at the glass. Pramiet was talking with Her something that I couldn’t guess. Pramiet then proceeded the graduation. The table put Her shining too but Her shine was different. It was black, grey and colours of the sort. I was already expecting that but I, and I guess Pramiet too, we had hope it wouldn’t happen that way. Garnd then left the room, with a smile on his face: the expected from someone whose power is ice, but, everyone knew that, he was Her best friend. I looked again at the window perplexed. I was still an eleven-year-old little boy but it was simple to me to reach. Pramiet, our director, was hopeless. I knew that Pramiet’s power was light, like me, but he had been learning some useful tricks. Light means pureness, pureness of the heart. But She had been picked to share the opposite power, the most powerful of all powers…
Dion was the dark.


Author Note:
Hi there! Dion's first chapter. I must warn you that this story is ultra depressing as well as creepy sometimes but I guess making a crossover will improve my writing skills and that is one of my aims. So please everyone, comment!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

I made it! I've finnaly read all the Fifteen Journey chapters!
About the first chapter of the FJ's crossover, it's kind of nice, however, I think it was a bit boring in some moments (I think we have to tell the good and bad points)...
Nevermind, the first chapters are always those with no action at all!

Friday, 10 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home