© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Norvia Chronicles - Chapter 3

The three fighters were trapped. There’s was no possible way out, this time Sarith was day dreaming, and Anya was down. Frederious looked around once more. The idea of defeat did not please him. Surrender, was not an option. At least not without fighting.
“Why should I speak to your Master? It’s not like I have to…” Fred asked receiving a gaze as an answer.
“That was the dumbest thing I have ever said! I sounded like a 10 year old…” Fred thought.
“You are even considering not seeing my Master? Think again…Chimp.”
Richardux grabbed Frederious arm using his enormous strength, pulling him close, and whispering into his ear.
“The Master will be pleased you’d care to join him…” A threat, no doubt.
Frederious felt his horrible and warm breath close, smelling like old apples. He also noticed that the strength applied in his thin arm was even greater.
Frederious fell abruptly in the floor.

“What are we going to do with them?” Richardux asked his master.
His master was not too different from him. He was a little taller and stronger, but the ugliness was the same.
“Don’t worry! I’m going to talk with them. I want to know what they are doing here.” The Master answered.

“Where am I? What is this smell?” Frederious wondered.
He was on a dark room. Then he heard something.
“Ghh…” Someone whined.
Fred turned his face and he saw something moving. It was Sarith. She was still recovering from the faint
“What happened?” she asked.
“We’ve got trapped. You led us to Vildomur!” Fred replied.
“Nooo! It can’t be! How are we supposed to get out of here?” Sarith was now desperate.
“I don’t have a clue. But where is Anya?” Her whereabout was now Fred’s preoccupation.
“I’m over here!” Anya shouted from a different room. “I’m okay. Just a little dizzy from the battle!”
They interrupted their conversation because someone walked in the front of the rooms. Then this someone opened the doors.




The third chapter is here. The fourth is your job RicardoRPL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home