© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Fifteen Journey - Chapter 13

“Are we there yet?”
“Of course not! We’ve just started!”
Rick was getting impatient. The wood was really big. Having Mike as a guide was really boring. He took everything seriously.
“Let’s stop here! I’m tired and it is getting dark!” Rick replied.
Mike eventually agreed. Horous was sleepy and it was getting really dark. Rick wanted information about his new friend.
“Tell me again because I didn’t understand… Why are you helping me?”
Mike sighed.
“Because I have a debt to pay…” He sat in the ground “You know, Horous is my best friend and if something happened to him I would regret not be able to help him for the rest of my live…”
Rick saw for the first time his friend depressed. He couldn’t leave him like that!
“Hey, where are you from? Juina? Kegna?”
“I’ m from Mianna, the most beautiful city of all…”
“No, Dakir IS the most beautiful city!”
Horous interrupted the discussion begging for food.
“I guess we should eat now. My tummy has already rumbled.”
They finished the food that community had given them, with Horous’s help, but no one regret the waste. In fact, they were feeling comfortable now…and their eyes were slowly closing…

“Cassey?”
“I know it sounds strange to appear here but… I understood…”
“You mean…”
“Yeah, I love you.”
Rich hold Cassey’s arm.
He brought her close to him. They were approaching each other.
“I have been waiting for this moment for days…” she said softly.
They closed their eyes…
“No more speaking…”
Their lips almost touching…
‘Finally…’
“WET???”
Rick opened his eyes. Horous was in front of him, besmearing the new friend.
“Iuck!!!”
“What’s the matter? That’s Horous’s way to say hello…”
“A humid kind of way…”
Mike wasn’t paying attention to what Rick was saying.
“Let’s go.”
“Where?” Rick asked perplexed.
“In fact you haven’t noticed, we’re running out of food.”
“Oh, right…”
“We need to find a new village or we’ll die from starvation.”
Rick gulped. He wasn’t expecting having to search for food; since being in the village he imagined that we would have food anytime anywhere. Maybe, thinking twice, that wasn’t a really clever thought…”You’re always that smart?”
Mike was caught in surprise.
“Oh, yeah, I guess so. But these are easy reasonings, you know? I guess everyone knows that if we do not eat, we die…”
“Hey, are you calling me stupid?”
“Maybe, but you are the one that asked… Which means…”
Mike laughed with Rick expression. We didn’t really understand what Mike was suggesting.
“Hey, clever boy, what was your art?”
“Horous”
“What?”
“Horous has the capacity to transform himself into a giant mutant, without losing the dog’s appearance. I used that in order to scare you, because Horous, and me, we hate fighting. That’s why you aren’t that injured…”
“You hate fighting? What do you mean?”
“Are you that dam?”
“No, thanks god. What I meant is that, if you both hate fighting, why are you playing in Tourch?”
Mike looked saddened. “My parents pushed me to come.”
“Why? How can they be that cruel?”
“Well, they thought if I won, they could be a prestigious family in Mianna…”
“That’s ridiculous!”
Mike turned to hear Rick speech.
“I should make your own decisions, and don’t care about what your parents tell you!”
“Thank you…”
Guiding Rick and Horous, Mike was now more confident than ever. This left time for Rick to think…
‘I haven’t seen Cassey for a long time…’
His dream has unexpected. He had forgotten Cassey the day before; why have he had such a weird dream?
“Hormones…”
“What?” Rick asked.
“Sorry, but you were whispering and Horous caught enough for me to understand your problem. I know you’re not that clever, and I must tell you that dogs have a perfect audition…”
Rick blushed.
“Now you can understand dog’s language?” Rick shouted sceptical.
“Who told I couldn’t? Isn’t that right my Horous-kutchy-kutchy?...”
Rick turned off. Enough kutchys today… But he was safe…
“Look, there’s a hut right away!”

Next Chapter:
Right or left? What is an astral transmission?

Author’s Note:
Thank you very much for your comments. It really helped me in doing this new chapter and revising the previous one! If there is anything that isn’t clear, please let me know,… by commenting, of course!... (Back to long chapters, eheh...)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara_fc said...

A spot some romance ahead...goood. 'Cuz I Love romance...:) I think Cassie and Rick are really ment to be! The story is Verrrry interesting and I think Mike is a friendly and smart fighter( Migui / Passport) would be sooo proud!!!:)

Please, continue...:)

Sunday, 08 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home