© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Fifteen Journey - Chapter 29

Red and soulless eyes. That was what Rick had to beat.
Without hesitating, Annya started throwing away balls of energy to anywhere. Just for fun.
‘We gotta escape…’
“Let’s go!”
His friends followed him, except Ashley who was been brought by Fred’s machinery and Horous who was being carried. However, one of them didn’t reach the safe place.
“CASSEY!”
Cassey, in the end of the queue, turned behind her, only to see a blast heading straight to her. There was no time to run, no place to hide.
“I’m coming father…”
She closed her eyes.
A metallic sound echoed in her ears. Thynia had diverted the blast by pulling it far away. However, she was now far away from Rick, which meant he had to go get it again.
“So close, wasn’t it?” Rick, smiling, grabbed Cassey and put her near the others.
“Don’t do that again! You could have got killed!!!”
That was her way to thank.
“We need an intelligent plan…” Fred started not to waste time.
“I know what we can do!”
“No!”
Everyone stared at Rick clueless.
“I don’t want you to battle!!!”
“But Rick-“ Mike disagreed.
“This is my battle, so let me do it for myself!”
“This is nonsense…”
The argument between the two friends ended right there. Dark spirits appeared.
“What the-“
The dark spirits took over the entire place. The ground was dark, so was nature. And, as part of nature, Rick was experiencing the horrible feeling of having dark forces calling him from inside his mind, while recalling his painful memories.
His mother’s death.
A child sat in a dark room.
His injured sister.
“…your dream?”
My dream… the dark voice echoed through his mind. Dark spirits? No, something else.
Rick opened his eyes used to the presence of darkness in his mind. The painful vision of his friends struggling against the dark visions, that was Annya’s work.
Annya was still freeing her power. However, it was obvious that she was been lead by all that power.
“What is…?”
That voice again…
But the enemy didn’t give him enough time to answer the spirits. Annya’s red eyes appeared in front of him and, using her hand, she created another dark blast.
“Bye, Rick Flaim.”
All I wanna do is close my eyes…

“What… what am I doing?”
Annya was staring at Rick’s corpse. Was it what she wanted to do?
But the corpse wasn’t the only thing covered by blood. Her hands were warm… and red.
“What is this?”
‘You killed him.’
“No…”
‘That is the truth.’
“It wasn’t me…”
‘You can’t change destiny.’
The closed her eyes. But tears wouldn’t come. She was too heartless.
“Is this what I’ve became?”

“Where am I?”
Everywhere he looked at, darkness was present. The painful feeling came again. But this time, it was different. It was created by him.
“Hello, Rick.”
Scared, Rick turned behind. It couldn’t be!
“Who… who are you?”
“That is easy to guess.”
“You are…”
“Yes, we are the same person. I am you…”
Rick was stunned. They looked exactly the same: the same brownish eyes, bad-behavioured hair, and same body figure, except from the fact that the guy was about eight years younger. The cloths weren’t also the same, the copy’s eyes were more… depressed.
“This can’t be!” Rick denied the truth.
“Maybe your right. My name isn’t Rick after all.”
“Why are you so young?”
“Hey, hey! One question on a time! Anyway, we’ll have lots of time to know each other. Let’s get to business.”
Rick just stared clueless at the new guy.
“Can I now your name at least?”
“Nick. That is my name.” he paused for a bit with his eyes sadder that ever. “Now, I’ve been given the opportunity to reborn you. However, there’s a big price you’ve got to pay.”
‘An opportunity to live…’
“What is that price?”
Nick breathed for a second.
“You’ll be cursed. I don’t know the nature of the curse, but it has to do with myself.” Nick answered.
“Sometime, I’m gonna die…”
“What is your dream?”
Rick stared at the questioner.
“What is your dream?” Nick asked again.
This time Rick smiled. Before being dragged to light, he answered.
“My dream is to clear all darkness in my world…”
Nick stared at the place where his counter partner had been before.
“Goodbye, my creator. We’ll meet again.”

Next Chapter:
I’m gonna live the most I can. – New power

Author’s note:
Hurray the brilliant chapter! I killed Rick (eheh)…
Anyway, sorry I took so long, I didn’t want to write at all…
This chapter and the next one conclude the first part of Fifteen Journey. However, there’s still Sixteen Journey and many more adventures.
One more thing: as you can see, I’ve got to change Dick’s name. It isn’t a really pretty name (couf, couf) and neither Rick or Nick’s name can be changed. I still don’t know want kind of course Rick’ll suffer but it is mean… hihihi…
Anyway, comment! It is an order!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Yes, I did it! I've managed somehow to finish reading all your new chapters!
This one is good... Rick dies and meets Nick, his other side, or something like that. I might imagine that the second part of the Fifteen Journey is starting because of the consequences of this death and this meeting... Am I right?
Well, I'm waiting, for the last chapter of the first part (30th, isn't it?).

Saturday, 06 May, 2006

 
Blogger Sara_fc said...

I actually read the chapter and I thought it "rocks my socks!"- brilliant.I really liked the corpse part, where Rick was filled with blood- very dramatic, bloodthirsty and exicting. Makes the readers want to read more and more, and also shows a new FJ style- the obscure.Annya is a neat charavter, too.


Finally there are two this I'd like to say:
-I'm sorry that I haven't dedicated much time to bloggy- I'm so proud of all the things you guys and the blog have achieved.I promise I'll take part in this "adventure" more often, I will try to keep my stories fresh and read all of yours as well.

-Sarith: WHERE ARE YOU?

That's all for today!
Huggies***

Tuesday, 09 May, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home