© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Butterfly Mystery - Summary

Martha is a girl like no other until she moves to a new school. Besides having to do new friends, many troubles appear during her first year. Will she be able to save the ones she love? To unfold ancient secrets? And survive her own problems?

Hi, it's me, Fipa!
The reason why I am writing in a new colour is that I'm creating a new story. I guess Fifteen Journey is more for boys than for girls, because it will get violent in no time. So, I'm writing from now on Butterfly Mystery. I'll leave the title for your imagination as well as the summary.
This story is shorter than Fifteen Journey, which means that I'll rarely update.
The main character is Martha and I'll use her point of view many times. This story is mainly for girls, but even a boy, I guess you'll like this story in the end.
Wish me luck!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iuupyyyyyy!!!!!!! finaly a story with girls point of view. i'm anciouse to read this story. wish you all the luck, imagination and ... stuf... that you need to write this story and make it even better than the fifteen journey. KISSES. LOVE YOU!!!

ps: GOSTO DE HOMENS COM BATATAS FRITAS!!!

Sunday, 11 December, 2005

 

<< Home