© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hey,hey, HEY! :)

Hiya!

My name's Saritah and I'm one of the portuguese teens who take part in this wonderfull NEW blog( and quest).Yeah, that's right we had another blog, but this one is way much better!(eheheh)SOoOoO...What is this place about anyway?Well, like I said in our other blog( Fredy I am SO going to kill you) this is the FCE students place to write loads and loads of stories ( with many, many grammar and spelling errors!Lol).Why? To practice for FCE!(Duh!)

Well, that's about it for now!But if you have any questions PLEASE e-mail me, or my friends!
Oh!And don't forget to comment and judge our work!( That's why we made this blog in the first place).

Thanks, for everything!
Saritah

My E-mail:
Saritah_TB91@sapo.pt

PS: My new story will be "out" in about...5 minutes.It's called " Underground"! Ehehe ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home