© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm a genious!

See that bar in the right? Now, go further... See?! See what I've done?! I've created a superarchiving system that will turn easier your life. And thanks to what? Yes, my friends, my brain. My amazing brain that, by padrons and sequences easily created this wondeful bar. Of course I'm still building it and there are too many stories that don't have the chapters yet, but I, as a interested student, will be here day and night completing it. There are still changes that my teacher Ricardo is going to do (I've learned with the best) and many things are coming as we improve ourselves here in the Internet.
If you want to suggest more changes, comment. I'm open to solutions...

PS: I'm a genious!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

I'm so proud of myself, chuif, chuif...
RicardoRPL, thank you for your precious help when you introduced me to the unbreakable html code. I am such a good student!!! And everyone: have a nice time with us here in the blog!!!

Thursday, 12 January, 2006

 
Blogger MF said...

I finished the bar!!!
But we still can improve it...

Thursday, 12 January, 2006

 
Blogger R said...

Did you really understood anything I was showing you about the HTML code :O?!
Anyway, the bar like that is cool, although it might become a bit too big in the future. Looks like we don't have to do a web site no more :D!

Sunday, 15 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home