© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fifteen Journey's Author's Note

Dear fans,
I'm sorry to anounce that due to mental instability I won't be able to write anything else in at least the following two weeks. In other words, I'm too busy to write anything.
The reason for this behaviour is, of course, test, as anyone else, but also because I´ve already programmed all Fifteen Journey's chapters and I'm thinking of doing something called a crossover. If you know what it is, I challenge you to imagine this story. If you don't know, I won't tell you (eheh). Go research in the Internet!
I'm mainly speaking about Fifteen Journey but we can also apply this to Butterfly Mystery (that I've find out this is the correct way of writing Mystery). I would also like your comments in this post to know what do you think of Butterfly Mystery. If you don't like it, it would be better to me to do the crossover and end Butterfly Mystery, or rarely update.
Anyway, this is an important post to comment, as the destiny of Fifteen Journey and it's crossover.
Stick around!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger R said...

I'm in a stupid computer with a stupid screen, and now your text isn't yellow, but light purple! HaHaHa!
wtv, what do you mean by crossover?

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006

 
Blogger MF said...

I won't tel you, to make a surprise to you! eheh

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006

 
Blogger Sara_fc said...

Annya Marie di Santus!What is all this nonsense? Explain your self proparly!

We all demand a clear explanation to why this is happening?Mental Instability?Oh ANNYA I can't beleive you just said that!

I hooe you will reconsider your post, and publish a comment explaining what you just did.


yours sincerely,
Saritah

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006

 
Blogger MF said...

Ok, I will explain.
This post is to explain that I will probably won't update in the following days because I need to programme all my stories. Plus, I'm thinking of doing a crossover (I won't tell you what this is, eheh) and I need to programme it too. That is my mental instability, imagination is been used at a very fast rate.
Oh well, enjoy life as it has been given to you!

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mental instability ... well dont you have that all the time?? anyway no sure about that crossover... research time!

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006

 
Blogger Fredy said...

Don't look for more my dear friends. I discovered what fipa is planning. I discovered what is a crossover. Go to this site and read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictional_crossover

Thursday, 02 February, 2006

 
Blogger MF said...

Nooooooooooo!!! You are ruining everything!! buáaaaaaaaa!!! It was suppose to be a surprise... Why me?...

Thursday, 02 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home