© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

A very weird (temporary) post..sorry guys, really needed to use the bloggy!


Sorry, about "this" but I needed to use the blog to post this very odd picture so that people could help me over at www.modthesims2.com .
This is a temporary post, for my use in "sims2 playing/mesh creating".

I published this post to show how my mesh turned out( awfull, weird, filled with gaps).
You can see right trough the sim!


Anyhow, I'll take it of in a couple of day or so.

5 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

Weird... But it is something... I couldn't do better (in fact, I couldn't do a thing...).
We have some Internet experts that maybe can help you with that mesh thing. Don't dishope! As for me, all I can do is:
'GO, SARA, YOU ARE THE BEST! KEEP TRYING! I KNOW YOU WILL MANAGE TO DO IT!'
Something like that...
Anyway, I know your capacities will lead you anywhere you want so, keep the work and you'll see results soon.

Sunday, 12 February, 2006

 
Blogger MF said...

Oh, and don't delete this post. It is part of our own experiences and life.

Sunday, 12 February, 2006

 
Blogger Sara_fc said...

I know it is "part of our own experiences and life" but it just has nothing to do with our stories and bloggy! :-O

It´s just a hobbie of mine:Sims; The Sims 2, that is!

Way to the future, buy TODAY!
( sneaky advertisement...gotta love it ;-)...)

Sunday, 12 February, 2006

 
Blogger R said...

Hey, that's a funny sim, I've gotta have one of those!
Anyway, how can a post in this blog help you with that?

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006

 
Blogger Sara_fc said...

So that people can see a picture of the final result.It had to be on the web, and the only place that allows me to publish it is...our bloggy!:D

eheh...
*HuGgIes*

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home