© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Blooming Spring Flower...Melantha



Here is Melantha from my story: Blooming Spring Flower.
She comes from the Souther Lands.Her father is the mighty ruler Zo, which makes her a princess -royal blood, althought it's red like the rest of us * general laughter*

Anyway, she is 21 years old, incredible beautiful, determined, inteligent and feminine - quite a character if I may add. Some will like her, others won't I can assure you.

I guess you'll have to read in order to find out more!
Cheers,

Saritah

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

So, you did work. MUAHAHAHAH.
I didn't mean I hadn't liked your drawing, it's just Melantha is not the way I imagined. But do not dishope. I like this character.

Saturday, 08 July, 2006

 
Blogger Sara_fc said...

Thanks!*

New cover comming soon... ;)

STRIKE STRIKE!

Saturday, 08 July, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home