© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hi there!

Hi there! I'm Ricardo, one of the portuguese teens that are writting in this blog. The english name for Ricardo is Richard, Ricky to the friends. So I think that by now you know who's the great inspiration for the main Fifteen Journey story (Rick) :D! One more thing about me: I'm portuguese, but I was born in England! How ironic!
IMO this can be a really good blog, because you can allways read it when you have just nothing more to do, and have lots of fun when we write stupid mystackes (lol), specially if you're an english native speaker. You might even print the entire blog to read it in your free times, like a book or magasine, since its contents are just little stories (not all of them have a continuation).
And one more thing: just because we're practising for the FCE exam, that just doesn't mean that this isn't a blog to the community: we're trying to invent some crazy and cool stories that you might like, not just that ones we invent just for us or for our group of friends. This blog is also for you: enjoy it!
Ricardo.

ps: now I'm out of time, but I promisse I'll write my first story as soon as I can!

1 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

You better start working in your story!!!...lol
Well, let's just say that you finally said somenthing. I really like commneting, so writers: BE CAREFUL!!!
I also liked to point out that Rick has nothing to do with you. Only the name... come on, be brave and more kind to the people who surround you! But you're still my friend!
Just update quickly. I am looking forward to read your story (I guess you're better at writing than Rick...)
Iniciar

Thursday, 01 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home