© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Blooming Spring Flower- Cover


Here it is: the first cover. Nor Blake, nor Simmon, nor the queen feature in this particular picture, that's why this is just the *FIRST* cover. Not *THE* cover of the whole story.
On the top you can see Heather ( she's sad...yeah, she's unhappy) and on the bottom you can spot Melantha( same as the picture on my last post).


Both drawings were made by me! ;) I love anime and manga, and I love to draw!
Any questions or requests feel free to e-mail ! * Right next to "comment" letters. Yeah, there's a little "envelope" at the bottom of this post*.


Drawings were edited with photoshop and paint shop pro.


@ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
NOTE: you may post any of our pictures on other sites WITHOUT our permission. I worked very hard on these, their a result of my work during the last few days, thus I'd like you guys to respect that.

Fifteen Journey Creations.
by Saritah

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MF said...

Good cover for the beggining. A nice pick of colours and I especially like the way you mixed them all. However, the character's design could be better, you know that. But the background is cool too.
Good work!

Monday, 10 July, 2006

 
Blogger R said...

You actually drew that yourself?! That's awsome!
(it almost makes me think I should start reading your story *cof cof*)

Monday, 10 July, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home