© 2005 Fifteen Journey. All rights reserved.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Really SORRY!!!! And for you too, Marco Horácio...

Fredy, Saritah and you Ricardo too, please don't be mad at me. The reason why I did not introduced the special caracters is about merchandizing like people will not stop reading the story until I update. I promise you the characters you're wainting for will all appear in the 6th chapter. And I am really sorry I could not do what I've promised!!! =(
A special paragraph to Marco Horácio, I am really loving your comments (please continue!!!) and this thing of romance will stop a bit. I am getting annoyed at all this romance...
Please make your presence in this blog with your powerful comments!!!
Best regards,
Iniciar

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were right wen you said that we (readers) were going to laugh with some mistakes written in here. of course that were not native speakers so it's normal that we don't speak as well as one, but there are some mistakes that you could avoid by paying atention when you're writing.
Any way... i loved your special paragraph to me, it made me blush. You can be shure that i'll be always here to comment your story my dear pipinha (hihihi) but if you want me to forgive you because of your failure with the presentation of the characters you'll have to give me a big noisy kiss =]***
ps:(unfortunately i'm suffering of temporal lack of imagination for my supid end comments...) sorry...

Thursday, 01 December, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my last comment (in the ps) it's "stupid", not supid. I know that you know that i know that that is a mistake. but i wanted to say this the same...

Thursday, 01 December, 2005

 
Blogger Sara_fc said...

I don't think it's possible to be mad at you , Iniciar!:)
Besides, we don't have to right to do that, since must of us haven't written as much as you already did!
***
It's okay.I've been doing a wonderfull job here!But you could have at least told us the truth!It wouldn't have been such a great shock!( is this ok?Shock, I mean)

Thanks again.We should start appreciating your work, instead of blaming you for the things you haven't donne yet! :))


Keep up the great job,
Saritah

Thursday, 01 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home